Overview of The Quad Bike Safaris in Hurghada
Enjoy a fascinating ride on a quad bike and explore the desert on a 3 hour or 5-hour tour from Hurghada. This is one of the best Quad Bije Desert Safaris in Hurghada. Get to experience a thrilling ride, moving through the sand dunes all the way to Bedouin village and riding on a camel.
Have a chance to test drive first and learn the important details of the quad bike before you set off for the tour. You will have an opportunity to conquer sand dunes once you get on the bike. All adrenaline will rush through your body as you drive. The Hurghada quad bikes are like a toast to every traveler’s thirst.
What To Expect
- An exhilarating ride on a quad bike
- A visit to the Bedouin village
- Exploration of the magnificent desert
- Opportunities to take beautiful pictures of the Red Sea mountain
Highlights Of The Delightful Experience
- Quad Bike Desert Safaris in Hurghada
- Camel Ride
- Watch an oriental show
- Enjoy a Delicious Barbeque dinner
Itinerary For The Quad Bike Desert Safaris in Hurghada
There are two options available for this tour, the morning trip, and the afternoon trip. You can pick the Quad Bike Desert Safaris in Hurghada that best suits your time preference.
The morning trip – 2 hours
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada. You’d be accompanied by an English-speaking tour guide that will take you to the quad bike park.
- You will be given a brief training session on how to operate the quad bike, then you will ride through the desert for about 2 hours.
- The route you will follow will take you to the Bedouin village in the middle of the desert. You will have an opportunity to learn about their culture and taste their extraordinary Bedouin tea. You are allowed to ask questions about the village and learn more
- Next, there will be a chance for you to ride a camel or relax and smoke some shisha.
- After some time, you will ride back through the desert to the quad bike pack, where we will take you back to your hotel.
The afternoon trip – 5 hours
If you choose the afternoon trip, there are more exciting activities here:
- As you drive through the desert, you will get to the Bedouin village. There, you can watch an oriental show. Watch belly dancers perform and Tanura dancers marvel at you with dance steps. You will also get to learn about the Bedouin people and their traditions.
- Thereafter, you can try the Bedouin tea and a camel ride.
- After the safari, we will offer you a delicious barbecue dinner and drinks.
- As you eat, you can gaze at the Hurghada sunset, relax and smoke shisha.
- Lastly, you will ride back through the desert to the quad bike pack, where we will take you back to your hotel.
- Open Everyday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up point: ONLY hotel main gates
- Cancellation is free 24 hours before the start date of the tour.
What To Bring
- Long clothing
What Is Included
- 1 Person on each quad bike
- Camel Riding
- Soft Drinks
- Dinner (Afternoon Trip)
- Instructor fees
- Transfer fees
- Associated entry fees
- Tea and water
What Is Not Included
- Pick up from undesignated places
- Tips for the staffs
- Optional activities